Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 57

Thread: Main site down?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have exactly the same problems as crystallyne! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Same here... I get a copy of the home page dated Sept 26 from the UIUC webcache, but when I try to go anywhere on the site, I get a not-found. When I go straight from the cable modem I also get a not-found.

    I'm really worried about the possibility someone may have pulled an Ob-session on us... @_@

  3. #13
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm having the problem as well, but on the IRC channel this morning I found some people who were able to get into it...but I didn't have enough time to ask what the page was dated or anything...this is making no sense

    -_-

    Edit:

    And to add even more to the load...I can't get into the FTP. It tells me that a connection with the server couldn't be established. >.<

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ September 29, 2003 03:06 PM: Message edited by: Carole Ann ]</font>

  4. #14
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Still down. XPXPXP.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Another update:

    A person in the channel told me that when they tried to acess the main site, it asked for a password....it didn't do it to me nor anyone else in the channel at that time, but I few minutes later when I checked the site it asked me for a username and password...now it won't stop asking me X_x

  6. #16
    Inactive Member spacelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gah! It asked for my name and password too!hate

  7. #17
    Inactive Member WitchyGrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 29th, 2003
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ::wipes forehead in relief:: Good, I thought I was the only one with the evil computer... [img]cool.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

    It asked me for a password, too.

    (Nooooo! This is a nightmare!)

    ~Crystal
    (very unhappy right now)

  9. #19
    Inactive Member WitchyGrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 29th, 2003
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah, but does anyone know how to fix this dire problem? I do believe I'll be hanging myself if I can't have my weekly dose of yaoi. ::smirk::

  10. #20
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it just plain doesn't work for me right now, but ioh well. As for the weekly dosage, there qasn't much update in sight, apart maybe from Crole's ludwig (did you manage to finish it, Carol-kun?) otherwise, I guess they'be be annonce and link here as last ressouce, on irc, and on any other site you may check for manga updates ^^

    For now, since it seem the site is down more or less often for whatever reason, maybe it'll force new poeple to join de board like it did every time the site is bugging ^___^

    [ed]
    say, the signatures aren't working, or is it only me?

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ September 29, 2003 05:50 PM: Message edited by: yue ]</font>

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •